Saturday, March 24, 2007

Can't cut another square

I made a decision. I have cut enough denim! I just can't do another square! I have enough blue for 10 tops along with at least two others. I think that with the tops that I have done already that is just plenty. I will just put the rest of the denim up in the attic for my next assault. Much of this decision comes from the fact that we will be having at least 7 people descending upon our home for a visit so my sewing room will have to become a bedroom for at least 2. The rest of the decision comes from wanting to work on some other things also. Besides, the denim quilts need to be finished by the end of May to be given to foster kids who are graduating from high school. So in a day or two, you should be seeing some more tops posted.

No comments: