Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Little Peek

Not a lot of sewing done yesterday but I did get the top of my Four Seasons Quilt Swap Summer Quilt finished. I also started on the quilting of the quilt for Doll Quilt Swap 4. I am very excited about getting both of these finished. This morning I hope to get my Mini Quilt ready for quilting at least.

My outside work for yesterday was cleaning out one of our sheds. Originally we added it as a home for bikes and other outside toys and games. Last year when we had 8 kittens from two moms, it was a 'cat house'. Since the kittens moved to their new homes it has mostly just gotten filled with 'stuff'. I hauled everything out yesterday and after Larry got home he got the pressure washer going for me and I cleaned the concrete floor and if it is dry today I will get things moved back in. We need to get it organized as a place for some gardening things and also as storage for games and toys for grandkids.

No comments: