Friday, February 17, 2012

It is a good thing I got another comfort quilt quilted on Wednesday and got the binding finished that evening because it has already been delivered to a church member who is in rehab following a stroke. The last comfort quilt we had on hand from before was also delivered to someone in the hospital with kidney problems. I finished the binding on one more comfort quilt last night and have one more to be quilted - maybe tomorrow, we'll see.


I got 4 more Harry Potter blocks done yesterday. I now have all four of the house crests done except for the lower corners which are waiting for that castle fabric. I am hoping to get it tomorrow.


Then today I got 4 more done! Which makes a total of 28 blocks so far! 

As I said before, I am hoping to get the castle fabric tomorrow because I would really love to get started putting the center of the quilt together so I know how many blocks I need for around the outside.


Hubby got home early this afternoon and got the drywall up in the shower stall so I guess I will need to get on with the taping and texturing soon!

No comments: