Friday, December 10, 2010

Time to post or time to sew?

That is my dilemma! When I have time to post here I am not spending time in my sewing room so don't have anything to post and when I have things to post I don't take the time to do the posting!

I have been very busy in the sewing room and elsewhere so I haven't been posting but I will get you caught up now.

I've got the robot quilted and bound. WooHoo! One down, many to go! My grandson is very into robots right now so he should be very excited when he opens this one.

I finished the embroidery on my granddaughter's quilt and got it quilted yesterday. I tried doing diagonal lines but I am not so good at that it turns out! I don't think little GD will notice the crooked lines! I have the binding on it so that is one to get busy on with the hand-sewing.

I also got the 'secret' top quilted and started hand-sewing the binding last night. That one is pretty cool!

I have started working on some other 'secret' projects that I hope to finish for Christmas but we will see!

It looks like I will be having a table at a bazaar next week with my niece at the school where she is the music teacher. I have a number of mini and small quilts that I can offer along with some larger ones if someone is interested and my niece will have some things also. If I have time I hope to make some pillowcases out of some of the novelty prints that I want to use up.

No comments: