Monday, February 4, 2013

Relay Raffle

I am well on my way to my second finished quilt of the year! I finished this top this evening.
This will be the raffle quilt for our Relay for Life team this year. I hope to get it basted tomorrow and quilted on Wednesday but there are no guarantees!

Once this one is done I will get borders on Katie's block and then I would like to get some UFOs quilted and finished. I think I have at least 4 tops I could quilt and get finished so that is my next big goal.

Spring is on its way along with lots of outdoor jobs! Over the weekend I got 2 of the five apple trees pruned so if I get some spare time when it isn't raining I need to get out and finish up the other three. Having those done is my next outside goal.


Anonymous said...

This quilt is awesome! Can you tell us what pattern you used?

Not Lucy said...

It is Monet's Wedding Ring from the book Scraps by Judy Martin. I have made or helped make two others using this pattern. One is here: and the other is here:

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Feel free to surf to my blog ... funbrain games arcade
My web page > onlineradio