Monday, February 4, 2013

Relay Raffle

I am well on my way to my second finished quilt of the year! I finished this top this evening.
This will be the raffle quilt for our Relay for Life team this year. I hope to get it basted tomorrow and quilted on Wednesday but there are no guarantees!

Once this one is done I will get borders on Katie's block and then I would like to get some UFOs quilted and finished. I think I have at least 4 tops I could quilt and get finished so that is my next big goal.

Spring is on its way along with lots of outdoor jobs! Over the weekend I got 2 of the five apple trees pruned so if I get some spare time when it isn't raining I need to get out and finish up the other three. Having those done is my next outside goal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This quilt is awesome! Can you tell us what pattern you used?

Not Lucy said...

It is Monet's Wedding Ring from the book Scraps by Judy Martin. I have made or helped make two others using this pattern. One is here: http://lucysquilts.blogspot.com/2010/10/knot-is-tied.html and the other is here: http://lucysquilts.blogspot.com/2011/01/revealing-evening.html

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!


Feel free to surf to my blog ... funbrain games arcade
My web page > onlineradio