Thursday, January 1, 2015

Be it resolved...

I normally don't make New Year's Resolutions but I think I need some this year to help me get motivated again. Following the broken ankle and subsequent surgery I got in the habit of sitting around a lot and that needs to get turned around!

So let's see...

I want to get more sewing/quilting done. I have lots of projects that are partly done that need finishing and lots of projects that are in the idea stage that need to be tackled. 

I would like to post more here at Lucy's Quilts. I get a lot of responses to the denim quilts and when I send out the pattern I ask folks to send pictures of the quilts they make using the pattern. I have gotten some pictures so would like to do a follow up post. Also, I think that if I post more I will need to get more sewing done so I have pictures to post. I am going to shoot for weekly but more would be great!

I want to get more done in the yard/garden this year. I think this will be a bit easier this year as long as I don't break any bones. We have started getting seed catalogs that are inspiring us to start thinking about what to plant and where so we need to get going. 

I really need to lose a few pounds but I hope that getting more active outside will help with that one.

So those are my resolutions for 2015, we will just have to see how it goes.

Here are a few pictures to add a little color.

Karl giving Ginger a little love.

Ginger and Mandu hanging out as I do some hand sewing.

Ginger cuddling her baby while he naps.

A little selfie with my buddy.

My 'new' car - a 2012 Buick Enclave -
We went looking for a service vehicle for hubby and came home with this!


No comments: