Friday, April 1, 2011

Catching up...

...but it isn't too hard! I have had a woefully scantily productive first quarter of 2011 both in blog posts and sewing/crafting!

It has been so busy around here...

Two weeks of the granddaughter visiting,
One week of watching both grandkids at their house,
One quilt show,
One quilt retreat,
One year of appliance repair business records that needed to go into the computer...

and that is just the big stuff!

I did get...

33 pairs of mittens crocheted,
2 owl hats made for the grandkids,
1 binding done on someone else's quilt,
Seasons of Hope Relay for Life quilt finished,
6 quilt kits made up for retreat (finished the tops from 5 of them at retreat),
2 wall quilts/table toppers finished,
2 baby quilts finished,
2 block exchange blocks made and mailed,
2 quilts quilted and bound for other quilters,
20+ stemware coasters made,
120 spiderweb blocks finished and trimmed,
6 tops quilted and bound

...so I guess it wasn't too bad.

I am hoping to do better for the rest of the year but I am sure it will never be as much as I am hoping to do!

No comments: