Yes, the two tops are done! Here is one of them hanging up.
I only bothered to get a picture of one since they are basically the same. It is very rainy out so taking a picture outside is just not an option so it isn't a great picture but it will have to do.
In my last post I said I was working on the last of the 120 blocks for the border but the more I thought about it the more I was thinking I didn't have the right number of blocks. I finished the last 48 and realized I needed 8 more of that type of block - no wonder I had about 8 strips of each size left over!!! I got all the blocks finished by last night and today I was determined to get the borders put together and attached!
I had the blocks made into rows when it was time for lunch. Today I made dinner for lunch so I am done cooking for the day! After lunch I spent a little time on the computer and discovered that Bonnie Hunter, over at Quiltville, had her quilt cam on so I brought the laptop into the sewing room and listened to her as I worked on attaching the border strips.
So now those two tops can be set aside until I am ready to quilt them. One of them will likely be for the Bluegrass Festival stage next August and the other will be to sell or for a gift.
Next project is quilting the butterfly quilt and getting that sent off to North Dakota!