Monday, March 3, 2008

1 of 8

After a slow start this morning I did manage to get some things accomplished. First, I quilted and put the binding on a quiltlet that I threw together yesterday from some leftovers and a paper pieced frog. Next, I put together a back for my auction quilt. And finally, I got the first of 8 rows together on my daughter's t-shirt quilt. Each row is about 100 inches long but of varying heights. This one is 12" high and is probably the second most difficult to put together as it had quite a few smaller pieces. The bottom row will be the worst with lots of little pieces.

Now it is time to sit back and put my feet up and get that binding finished off. Tomorrow I might get another row done and I will be able to post a picture of my frog quiltlet.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Looks good so far and the frog quilt is very cute.