Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Auction Quilt 2008

Here is the picture I promised of the auction quilt. I did some research and found that the pattern is called Road to Jericho. This isn't as good a picture as I would have liked but my batteries died in the camera so I couldn't check and retake last night. I quilted it with variegated thread between the blocks and also diagonally (in relation to the squares, not the quilt top itself) through the black squares. Then along the stripes of the borders. I really like the scrappy border and binding on this quilt.

I am nearly done with the Spring Fling Round Robin block and just have the label to put on this so it can go in the mail to my Spring - Four Seasons Quilt Swap partner. I hope to get them both in the mail tomorrow as we head out of town to visit our daughter, son-in-law and grandson for the weekend. I will also get to see my sister and her youngest daughter (and maybe her youngest son) and also my brother's daughter who is in college near there.

I am signed up for Round III of the Doll Quilt Swap so I need to start thinking about what I want to do for that one. I have some thoughts but nothing concrete yet!

1 comment:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Great quilt, you're good at combining colors.