I got the borders on the first charity auction quilt for this year. I pieced the middle border out of various scraps and I think it worked out well. I need to get the quilting done on this so I can cross it off my list! I am thinking I am going to make a little quilt out of the leftovers from the mitered borders. I will need to make an interesting center piece for it. Maybe that will happen tomorrow.
Yesterday I got the center block for the Spring Fling Round Robin done and have it ready to mail on Monday. The basket is made out of the batik I bought for my daughter this week to make a three-tiered skirt and the flower is the fabric I bought for between the t-shirt pieces in her t-shirt quilt. When we were buying them I noticed how well they went together.
Now I think I will go do some work on the planning of the t-shirt quilt.