Friday, December 18, 2009

Three Denim Quilts!

Yes, they are done. I need to label them and get them in a box and they will be on their way! WooHoo! I hope to get that done today and also get a couple other things in the mail and I have one or two other projects to finish up in the next few days.This is for the great-niece that likes orange and green...And this is for our teenage great-nephew. Not easy finding a 'manly' flannel so I hope he likes camo-geckos.
I need to label them and get them in a box and they will be on their way! WooHoo! I hope to get that done today and also get a couple other things in the mail and I have one or two other projects to finish up in the next few days.

Our son should be home tomorrow or Sunday and our daughter will arrive on Sunday so the empty nest will disappear for a short time again. Not sure what baking/candy-making will get done this year. Depends on what the kids want and want to help with! I am sure the boy will want his Chex Party Mix!

14 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Fabulous quilts! I've gotten so many complements for the denim quilts that I made, thanks for the directions.

Anonymous said...

Love the pattern of these quilts. Do you still email them? If so, my email is sdm629@gmail.com
thanks!!

Jamchicks said...

Would love the pattern if you are still willing...thanks don't want to post my email until I am sure you need it.

Anonymous said...

I would love you have your pattern if you are still giving share it.

mdecoster@verizon.net

Thank you...:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, i would like to get the pattern for your denim quilt if you are still sharing it please. I love this idea! Thank you! Oroscomi@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I found you site through Pinterest and the denim quilt; would love to make a few if you are willing to share the pattern. Many thanks! My email is

rogerbighunter@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love this look. Would you mind emailing the pattern? My email is sse.connie@comcast.net. Thanks for sharing!

Janice said...

If you are still sharing this gorgeous pattern, I would like a copy, please! Janpor47@gmail.com
Thank you!

Zelda said...

I just now saw your beautiful blue jean stained glass window quilts. If you are still sharing the pattern I would love to have it. My email is zelda945@yahoo.com.
Thank you!
Zelda

Unknown said...

Hmmm? I posted a comment yesterday and it is not here. I requested a copy of your pattern for the denim quilt that looks like stained glass, as it is gorgeous. Not sure why it is not here, but I asked how to contact you, as I don't really like to put my e-mail address in a public posting. I have had issues with that in the past. Please let me know how to contact you directly by e-mail or another method. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a copy of this pattern please. Mcgrathw@telus.net

Anonymous said...

This quilt is GREAT! I'd love to have a copy of the pattern.
SharonRomualdez@comcast.net

Thanks!
Sharon

Unknown said...

Would love to receive your instructions for the denim quilt!
Thanks,
alshdo@hotmail.com

Not a blogger! said...

I love this denim quilt and would love to receive instructions. Thanks so much! judicrespo@yahoo.com