Monday, March 14, 2011

Whirlwind

Wow! I am finally getting a moment to breathe but only a moment! Had a great time at the quilt retreat and got 5 of my 7 projects done. That is pretty good! That is just the tops but a start. I had a bit of a cold but it didn't really slow me down. Here are a couple of pictures of the tops on the wall.

My daughter and son came up to the camp on Sunday to bring my granddaughter up so she could come home with me for a week. That explains my lack of posting this past week! I was lucky to read other people's blogs and my email and Facebook posts but that luck did not extend to writing blog posts! That little girl kept me busy from the time she got up until she went to bed and then I was ready to sleep too!

I did get some crocheting done - several pairs of mittens - and a bit of quilting but not too much. I had to fit it in when my little one was napping or playing outside. I did finish off this little quilt. It was one of the projects from the retreat.
Its home is on the old trunk we use as a coffee table in our living room. I got three more of the tops from the quilt retreat quilted and I will post pictures once I get the bindings finished this week (I hope!).

No comments: