Monday, November 7, 2011

Pleased

It has been a good day. I accomplished what I hoped for and managed to get a few other things done too!

First and foremost I got the main body of the shower curtain put together. What do you think? It still needs a dark blue border but I don't have that fabric yet. 
Here it is pinned to the shower liner. (It is so hard to get a good angle in this bathroom!)
My husband isn't too sure about it because 'nothing stands out' which is great because that was the plan!


In addition, I managed to get two loads of laundry washed, dried and folded! This evening we got the new door inserted into its pocket, the trim on that little section between the tub and the cupboard and I sorted through the junk that was in the old vanity and loaded into the new one.

1 comment:

ktdodat said...

I like the lack of contrast.