Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

It is a few weeks early but here it is. A nearly new Pfaff 122SE. There are no scratches on the work surface which means it hasn't been used much even though it is probably over 30 years old. I haven't had a chance to sew with it yet since the grandson is here visiting for a few days but I hope to sew something in the next couple of days. It has a few differences from my other 1222s, most noticeably the two tone paint job. Also, this model came with snap-on interchangeable feet instead of all the various feet that my others originally came with.

Our Thanksgiving travels took us past Fabric Depot down in Portland so I stopped and stocked up on white-on-whites. I picked up a piece of one white-on-white for my internet quilt-y friend, Jennifer, that has little crabs on it. I used some in a block I made for her and she wanted some for her stash. I also got 3 yards of 108" muslin to use for a project I have coming up. I hope to get it laid out after I take the boy back home to his parents.

No comments: