Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Reveal

This past weekend I spent with my sister and her family. On Saturday we had the reveal for our Quilt Block Exchange. Nine of the twelve involved were able to be there. Lots of fun! All the blocks turned out great though we all struggled to remember which ones we made! You can see everyone else's blocks here. We will be starting another round soon.

If you are interested in being a part of a round robin block exchange there will be starting one after the holidays over on flickr.

I haven't gotten too much done in the sewing room recently what with working and traveling. This week is full of appointments: oil change, haircut, helping my husband pick out his first pair of glasses, picking up a friend from a Dr. appointment, etc. On top of that it hasn't been raining so I have gotten some leaves raked, blown, vacuumed, mowed - just in time for a storm to come in tomorrow and knock more leaves down! Maybe I can do a little sewing tomorrow afternoon while the rain falls.

No comments: