Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The rain continues...

which means I have no excuse for not getting a lot of sewing done! I have managed to finish two denim quilt tops. The first one was supposed to be for my great niece but...
...I wasn't satisfied with the results for her so I made this one instead.

I have also started ripping some more jeans so I can get more cut up so I can sew more tops.

Last week at Joann's I bought four pieces of fabric to use for little dresses for my granddaughter. Three are corduroy and one is denim. I have them prewashed and ironed so I can get started on the first one as soon as I get her measurements. I plan to have the first one done so I can take it over on the 20th when I go over to pick up our son for Thanksgiving break. Then, if I get time I will get the others done before Thanksgiving when we will be seeing them again.

2 comments:

soggybottomflats said...

I love your denim quilts! I am in the middle of a denim rag quilt along on my blog, but I love yours so much, had to tell ya. I am going to mention your blog on mine, hope it's ok. Hugs, Elaine

Rosalyn Manesse said...

The denim quilts look great. I got so many comments from all over the world about the first one I made. I'm now tying the second, a king-sized one. thanks so much for your wonderful pattern.