Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Tally

Here is the tally of everything I accomplished in March. This makes me feel so much better, seeing it all written down. Otherwise, I feel like I am getting nowhere!

March Finishes


Doll/Wall Quilts - 1 (Snowflake)
Quilt Block Exchange Blocks - 6
Quilt Block Round Robin Blocks - 5
Tops - 3 (2 Double 9-patch, Lady of the Lake)
Quilts - 1 (Ludvina's Legacy)
Totes - 1 (sold it)
Child's Smock and Tote from Panel
Window Seat Cushions - 2

Today I went to a local store and picked up some thread for quilting Lady of the Lake (I really need to come up with a better name for that one). I got the back put together and got it sandwiched and ready for quilting so I might get that done tomorrow.

Speaking of thread - I bought King Tut thread and I was wondering what you all use for your machine quilting.

Last night while we watched some tv I did some hand sewing on the "What's Grandma Growing" (WGG). There is lots more to do before it is ready for quilting.

No comments: