So far this month I have finished 14 pairs of mittens and have another pair almost done (I just need to weave in some loose ends of yarn). I am enjoying making these as they just turn out so cute!
I got Linnea's quilt basted, quilted and bound and I have the label ready to embroider and attach. I will have that finished by Tuesday when we have our big reveal! We are all getting pretty excited about that!
I also put a binding on a quilt that someone else made. She just wasn't sure how to finish the quilt off and asked me to do it. I used the extra backing fabric I trimmed off for the binding strips so all I put into it was a little thread and 3 hours of time.
I got an email notice from an online fabric store about a sale and ended up buying about 65 different 1/2 yard cuts of fabrics that read as solids in various colors. Last week my daughter went to her local quilt shop and bought me another 45 different fat quarters of the same sort of fabrics since they were having their annual fat quarter sale. All of those pieces should definitely fill out my stash some. It was really lacking in some colors after recent projects. I also got a couple of new quilt patterns online so I am excited about getting started on those.
But first, I have to get all of our business' invoices, deposits, checks and parts orders into the computer (I just finished the February stuff this evening) so our tax return can get filled out so there won't be too much sewing happening yet this month. My only sewing deadlines for this month (once Linnea's quilt is done) are two blocks for the Flickr QBE and quilting a baby quilt for my daughter.