Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some Pictures

First we have the layer cake I purchased to use for a round robin. This one is Moda's Harvest Saltbox. I am thinking I might use my blocks to make a tablecloth for my dining room table for the fall (or anytime since I have fall colors in my great room all the time).

Next we have a couple of pictures of the mittens I have been working on. Four pairs went to my grandkids already. These four are finished and ready for sale/gifting.


These next four are waiting to have the seams stitched up. I am working on another pair and then I will probably stitch up all the seams to get them out of the basket!


And, last, but not least, this was my birthday present from my daughter. 25 rainbow fat quarters and some blue yardage. I am mulling over what pattern to use those fat quarters for. I have a couple in mind.

No comments: