Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Mountain Is Out!

This is not something you here everywhere but in Western Washington you will. The mountain is, of course, Mount Rainier. Not a huge mountain when compared with others in Colorado, Alaska or Montana but it stands out more than many of those. It is one of the things that says I am home! This was my view when I got done with my mowing for today. There are some more pictures posted here.


Here is the results from my shopping trip to the fabric store. I think this quilt is going to be pretty good! Can't wait to get at putting it together. But first, I am working on the wedding quilt. I got the back pieced and pressed and got it all laid out on the sewing table for the pin basting. I am hoping to get to the quilting tomorrow and get the binding on by Monday! The wedding is 2 weeks from today!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

raineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

remember that commercial? (I grew up in Portland, dad's from Spokane)

Heh - thanks for the memories, and the beautiful picture1