Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 More NYB plus some

Here is a little more of what I have been working on. The first is a second New York Beauty block for laplandyellow in the Flickr Quilt Block Exchange group. I am learning as I go along on these blocks.

The second block is for namawsbuzyquiltn in the same group. She wanted something with aqua and red and whatever else went with them. I think this one turned out pretty cool. Hope she likes it.

The third block is a 5.5" block for the July Baggie Bingo in the Mini Quilt in a Bag group of flickr. I have kind of taken a break from doll quilt swaps but I am enjoying swapping blocks in various groups. I got all the blocks in the mail yesterday and now I need to get moving on denim quilts!

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

Love that "cherrio" polka dot fabric! Your NYB's are pretty swell too!