Monday, August 10, 2009

Slower, but not stopped completely

I am moving much slower these days. My big accomplishment for the day is laundry. Two of my kids and both grandkids were here for the weekend so there are the usual towels and sheets along with some rugs that have been needing it for awhile.

I have had a couple of spurts in the sewing room also. I am working on the first of many denim quilts for this fall and I am really liking this one. I am using a pink fabric for the connecting strips and it looks really nice. I hope to have the top done tomorrow so I will be able to post a picture then.

I got some blocks in the mail the past few days so I will also try to get pictures of those too.

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

How fun, enjoy your time with your family. How lucky that you are all able to enjoy a visit!