Friday, September 18, 2009

Main Color Done ...

...for this year.

Here is a shot of the back of the garage. I finished the second coat today. I got the first coat on the trim of the front also but I am done for this week due to weather and other commitments.

I am still working on the quilting on the second quilt. I did a line between the blocks and stippled around the edge. I also quilted 7 of the 20 blocks and got the binding around the edge. I have done a little hand stitching on the binding but I have been so tired from painting that Bubble Spinner is the extent of my activities after dinner!

Now I need to get my house cleaned up a bit as I am having a Pampered Chef party this evening. Cleaning will be interrupted occasionally to help Rebecca hold up pieces of plywood sheathing on her little house. I am hoping I will find a little time for some quilting.

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I haven't been to a Pampered Chef party in a long time, have fun! The stacking cooling trays are super useful come time for baking cookies with limited counter space! Cheers! Evelyn