Friday, September 11, 2009

Quilt update

Unfortunately I was running around all day Wednesday - no time/energy for quilting!

Yesterday I got Ludvina's Legacy basted and did some hand-quilting while watching TV. The rest of my day was spent working on getting the front of the garage primered.

This morning I basted AND quilted the denim quilt before 9:30 AM! Now it is time to go and put a first coat of color on the front of the garage. While I wait to be able to put a second coat on the garage I am hoping to get the binding on. Then this evening I will work on the hand sewing on the binding. Tomorrow morning I will work on getting the next quilt basted and maybe quilted (I am thinking the baby quilt is next) and start on the side of the garage - it is bare cedar that has been there as long as I can remember (over 40 years) so will need two coats of primer and two of paint.

If the weather holds I will get the garage all painted and add in some quilts too!

No comments: