The weather outside cooperated today so I could get some pictures of the quilts I worked on at the retreat. This first one is the baby quilt I had sandwiched and ready to quilt when I got to the retreat so it was the first project for me. I got it quilted but since I forgot the binding fabric that was as far as I could go. I finished off the binding once I got home and here it is all finished.Well, not quite finished. As I was hand-sewing the binding I noticed that I missed one line of quilting and I forgot about that until I started writing this so I went in and got it back out of the cupboard so I can finish that up tomorrow!
The next quilt is the other baby quilt that I had the center done on before I left for the retreat and, while there, I added the borders, quilted it and got the binding all done.
Both of these baby quilts came from fabric scraps I got from fellow quilters at the last retreat.
Next up is the quilt I put together out of all the 6.5" crazy quilt blocks that I made at the last several retreats. I got the center of the top done last weekend and once I was home I got some border fabric and got the top finished Tuesday.
This next quilt top I got put together today from half of the Double 4-Patch blocks I finished up yesterday.
The alternate blocks are a daisy print fabric I got 6 1/2 years ago at a quilt shop in Pennsylvania. It is nice to have only a few scraps left of that fabric! I have the other half of the blocks put into rows so I should have another top finished tomorrow. I haven't decided yet whether I will add borders to these two or not.
Hopefully I will have a picture of that quilt for you all tomorrow!