Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Big Doings

Something big is happening in Olalla. Not sure what it is but it is happening. Police cars blocking a road for hours and nobody seems to know what is going on. Not even the UPS guy!

In other news, had a good time Sunday night with my DBF (drinking buddies forever). Dinner and hot buttered rum and German Chocolate Cake. I finally feel like I celebrated my birthday appropriately.

I've been busy doing some sewing but can't post any pictures due to the secrecy of the projects I have been working on. Tomorrow I should be able to post pictures of Rebecca's Round Robin quilt. It feels good to be getting some things finished off but don't worry, I am no where close to finishing everything.

It is less than a week until Rebecca heads off to San Diego for her big adventure. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: