Friday, January 26, 2007

It has been another busy week at work. Our busiest January ever or at least close to it. This evening I got busy in my favorite place, yes, my sewing room. I got the backs for two quilts put together so I should be able to pop them in the mail next week sometime to be quilted by Deb. Then I pulled out a mystery quilt I made a couple of years ago and it had some faded spots so it wasn't so attractive anymore. I think something must have dripped on it - what, I don't know. Anyway, I added a border around it to make it 60 X 80 inches and it is my first LWR quilt top for 2007. I think I did 17 tops and a few backs in 2005 and 8 tops and some backs in 2006 for LWR. Not sure how many this year will bring. The next thing I pulled out was my pile of antique Dresden Plate blocks. I started cutting the sashing strips and blocks so I can get that put together. I am really trying to get some projects finished or at least further down the road to completion. We shall see how long that resolution lasts!

No comments: