Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heading out!

Today I leave for the other side of the state which means I will not be online until at least Sunday and probably won't post anything until at least Monday. This evening I will spend the night with my daughter, son-in-law, son and grandkids. Let's face it though, I will really be focusing on the little ones and not the big ones so much! I will only be there overnight and then I head into Idaho for my twice yearly quilt retreat with my sister and other friends.

I have several projects packed into my basket so it will be interesting to see what I actually work on. It would be awesome if I ran out of things but that never seems to happen! I will have most of Thursday, all of Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday to sew and visit and eat, eat, eat! I don't normally eat three meals a day but it is so hard to resist the good food at the camp!

It will be interesting to see the building progress at the camp. They are in the process of remodeling the Chapel and the room we usually sew in is under the Chapel. The room had already changed quite a bit the last couple of times we were there. The biggest change was the addition of lots of windows looking out over Lake Coeur d'Alene! A great view to have out there when you look up from your sewing machine. I will take the camera and if the weather is good I will get some pictures to share next week.

Have a great 4 days and I will get caught up on Monday!

No comments: