That is what I could name this quilt. As I was doing the quilting, I glanced over and realized that the quilting looked just like the looooong philodendron in my sewing room seen here and here.
Here is a close-up of one corner of the quilt so you can see the quilting a little better. I used a variegated tan/brown thread and achieved just the look I wanted. I added two wavy lines down the print stripe as it seemed too puffy. I got the binding finished last night so now I need to make a label, wash it, and get it in the mail. I am hoping to get the larger log cabin lap quilt quilted today.
I can post these pictures now of two of my October Mini Swap Quilts as they have been welcomed into their new homes. These were both for the 'theme' swap. This month's theme was Out of the Box - we could do anything so long as it wasn't square or rectangular. I had grand ideas before I got started but they all faded away when it came down to getting started. I was very happy with the results though. November's theme is 'words' and I have some thought about it but haven't finalized my plan yet.