Friday, November 14, 2008

Road Trip

I have been feeling crummy this week but it is Fabric Depot's sale weekend and I needed 60" black Kona so I sucked it up and headed south to Portland. I was really quite proud of myself. I didn't allow myself to fall in love with any fabric - my sewing closet just couldn't bear it if I did! I got my bolt of Kona, ordered a new needlethreader hookie-do thing for my Pfaff, picked out 17 lovely neutrals and 8 lovely reds and found the pattern I think I will use for the wedding quilt for June which will be made out of reds/maroons/golds/neutrals such as I purchased. The multi colored floral fat quarter is one I received with one of my October minis and was my guideline for purchases.

The best thing about the trip was the fact that dinner was in the crock-pot waiting for me to get home!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love the fabrics you've picked for the quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx