Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quilting Away!

I did get one quilt basted yesterday. I would have done the other but I just didn't have something to put on the back so that one will have to wait. Today I decided to get started on quilting right away and was done by lunch! This picture was taken about 2/3 of the way through.
After a break I also got the binding on so I can work on the hand-sewing this evening. This quilt is for my cousin in North Dakota but it won't go to her until after the quilt show at the end of next month.

Late this afternoon I did some digging through the dressers in the sewing room and found 3 more tops I could get finished off that I probably have backs for. Maybe I will get one basted tomorrow. It would be nice to have a few more done before the quilt show either for display or sale.

No comments: