Monday, October 31, 2011

All was revealed

Only 8 of us were able to be at the reveal but all the blocks were there. It was so much fun watching the blocks going up on the wall  and trying to figure out which ones we each made. 

Here are the blocks I got to take home with me!
My plan a year ago was to use the blocks for place mats but as the blocks went up on the wall I was thinking quilt! Now I just have to get some other projects finished so I can work on it! You can see the rest of the group's blocks on flickr.

Two who will be joining the group for next year were with us on Saturday and we started passing around next year's packets. It is going to be interesting and fun this coming year!


Tomorrow evening is our local quilt exchange reveal at my neighbor's. I am excited to see what my quilt will be like! I guess I had better finish the label on Sally's quilt or I won't have anything to trade! 

No comments: