Thursday, March 1, 2007

A productive day off

Another denim top done. I got tired of just cutting squares and decided to put one together. Still lots to cut but it is nice to see a finished product every so often.
I had a day off today and made the most of it with a visit with one friend and lunch with another.
I would have done some pruning but it was snowing some when I got home and it was rather chilly. Hard to talk yourself into going out in those conditions. The weather isn't so sure about what season it is but my flowerbeds are starting to signal spring. Crocus, primroses and a rhody blooming and daffodils getting ready to show off soon.
Jakob makes sure we go for a drive each afternoon. He is still a bit nervous about driving but is getting a bit more comfortable behind the wheel.

No comments: