Monday, September 10, 2007

Mine is done too!

I got my little fall quilt done today. It is similar to the one for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. The main difference is the flowers in the triangles. It also has an extra green border and the binding is a different color since I didn't have enough of the brown. (Click to see it larger.) We are having beautiful late summer weather so I took my pictures outside. You can see Lucy peeping through the fence in the lower left corner of this shot.

It looks like have will be making a quilt (or two) for the wall of one of the classrooms at our church. It is used by the day care and is very echo-y. It will be bright colors and novelty fabrics, sort of an I Spy quilt. They will each be about 4 1/2 X 5 feet or so. Need to get approval for the hanging of them yet but I don't think that will be a problem.

I also have a couple of other larger quilt projects in mind. One of which is an Ohio Star quilt for my sister-in-law. She is leaving the colors up to me. I am thinking scrappy but not sure if each star will be various colors or just various fabrics of one color. I think I need to make some samples so I can get that figured out!

No comments: