Sunday, December 30, 2007

A little end of year project

Maybe it is more of an early start on 2008's first project. I know it won't be completely finished tomorrow but the top might be done. This is my impression of a snowflake. I think I will add a little border yet, before calling it good, or at least adequate! This is my offering for the winter installment of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap, unless I change my mind or decide to try a second one and see which one turns out best. I have until January 30 to get it in the mail.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky person who will be receiving from you, it's lovely.

Sue said...

I really like your snowflake. I must get on and finish my little quilt.

Knitted Gems said...

I just love this design. I think it's a perfect snowflake - simple yet striking.

Emily Cole said...

It's beautiful! Really a great design, perfect as a snowflake! Em