Monday, February 12, 2007

Cramping My Style

Jakob had his first driver's ed class this evening. He goes three days a week so this is really going to cut into my sewing time! Glad I am going to my quilt retreat next week so I can get something done.

This week Layden and his parents are supposed to be coming for a visit. That should be fun and interesting. It has been over a month since I have seen that grandbaby.

Rebecca is doing well. She and John are in the Phoenix area right now.

My upper back and shoulders have been getting tight and tired so I ordered a Posture Pleaser to help me keep my shoulders back. It seems to make a difference when I put it on so hopefully it will allow me to sew a bit more than I have been able to recently.

Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it!

No comments: