Sunday, February 25, 2007


I have't posted for a while so I guess I should rectifiy that. I just got home from my twice yearly trek to Camp Lutherhaven on beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene for the Cut, Crop, Craft and Quilt retreat. I didn't see the lake much this weekend because it snowed off and on the whole weekend and this morning we woke up to between 2 and 3 inches. This time I stayed Thursday night at the camp also so I didn't end up feeling so frantic to get things done. This might not have been the best thing since it didn't seem like I got that much done! Karla and I did get a quilt top put together for a wedding gift and I finally got my 2002 Shop Hop quilt top together. I still have borders to put on it and I am not that thrilled about it but it is done so I will be adding 1 more top to my quilt count to the right today and another when I get those borders done. The best part of the weekend was spending time with old and new friends who share a love a quilting. All right, I will admit the real best part was seeing little Layden for a few hours. Nothing can make your heart melt quicker than having your grandson throw his arms around your neck and give you a slobbery kiss.

No comments: