Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Item Off the To-Do List

I have my Spring Fling Round Robin project all finished and ready to put in the mail. Because it is craft night tonight it will go out tomorrow so I can do some show and tell.

Yesterday I ordered the Clover flower yo-yo makers and a couple of the circle ones as well so I can use them for my Summer-Four Seasons Quilt. That means that project is on hold until I get a package.

I added a fun green batik with trees to the bottom and sides of my Christmas Round Robin quilt so that is now going to be put away until I get a few other projects completed.

Now I think I will start on the baby quilt since I have my background fabric washed and ironed. I hope to get at least one block done today. I think I will also get the pieces cut for my English Paper Pieced Mini Quilt for June so I can do the hand sewing this evening at craft night.

No comments: