Sunday, June 1, 2008

Exhausted

Relay was a success! It was lots of fun, very inspirational, but very exhausting! One of my co-captains and I were up all night Friday and it was cold! The low was somewhere around 43 degrees overnight. We bundled up in blankets and every hour or so got up and walked a lap wrapped in blankets to get the circulation going to get warmed up. Our team got an award for the Best Decorated Site with lots of Flamingos and pink balloons. 

I am taking it easy today and hope to get another good night's sleep tonight so I can accomplish much this week. I want to finish up the Spring Fling Round Robin quilt, get my June Mini Quilt started, get my Summer Four Seasons Swap quilt started and also get started on the baby quilt. Who knows, I might even finish one of the little swap quilts this week. Not sure if it was the lack of sleep or not but I signed up for the next Doll Quilt Swap last evening too!

I had a nice surprise yesterday when I got home. A promotional mailing from Fabric Depot in Portland,  OR that contained a fat quarter of a fuchsia batik. Don't know if it is a thank you for being a customer or if it is trying to get me to become a customer, but it is one of my favorite stores and I will continue to shop there!!!

No comments: