Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Today is the big day - well, one of them. This is the day of our Relay for Life. But first I need to get Princess Lucy to the groomer - she is getting a bit shaggy. I also need to get things together to bring to Relay like a tent, cooler, drawing items (including a quilt from me), chairs, blankets, extra clothes, etc. I also need to make a poster drawing attention to our drawings but I need to get a poster board first! Then I need to pick up the princess and get her home before I head over there.

I will be soooooo tired tomorrow afternoon but it is for a good cause. We have all been touched by cancer in some way, we all know someone who is fighting cancer, has defeated cancer or who we lost to cancer. If you would like to donate, just click here.

No comments: