Wednesday, May 28, 2008

False Start

I thought I was going to get stated on the baby quilt today but realized I don't have a sky fabric to be able to make the hot air balloons. I don't even have a variety of blues that could be used for the sky so I guess I will have to do a little shopping before I can get stated.

I am feeling a little less pressure to get things done now that a few things have been completed - still can't show a couple of them but that will come later. I am close to finishing the Round Robin Quilt now so maybe that will go out in the mail this week still. I need to get started on my Summer edition for the Four Seasons Swap but I am not sure of what that will be yet. Soon I will also have to get started on an English paper pieced mini quilt for June also.

My Round Robin quilt that was started almost two years ago is now done at my niece's home so I need to figure out when I can meet up with her to get it. Last night at craft night Nadine got hers (that's it in the picture) so it is just Linnea and me waiting to get ours. Linnea's also is finished but she hasn't received it yet.

Well, I think I need to go outside and get some weeding done and then maybe I will head to town to find some sky fabric.

No comments: