Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rest Stop on the Roady to Jericho

I have reached a nice point to stop and take a break on this project for a bit. I have 141 blocks ready to make into a quilt or two when I need one in a hurry. They will be put on the shelf waiting for that day.

I put the binding on the round robin quilt today so I need to get that handsewing done and then I will decide if I want to do anymore quilting. I was thinking of doing some echo quilting but I did the binding so I would know how far out to go with that. Still not sure if that is what I will do or not, though.

I got the first two sections of Ludvina's Legacy put together. I have the strip ready to go between the other two sections also and will get that done soon and then I can finish the other parts and get it all together and ready to quilt.

The Summer phase of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap is underway. My partner's name arrived in my inbox today so I will have to start thinking about getting that going soon. I should also receive the name of my June Mini Quilt Swap partner soon also so I have an English Paper Pieced Mini to get done too.

On top of all that I need to get a quilt done for that new grandbaby that is coming in just a few short weeks! Wow! I had better get off the computer and get to work!

No comments: