Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My own little slice of Heaven

The car is in the shop getting its new bumper; I am still working on the quilting on the round robin quilt; I got my mini swap quilt completed and will meet my partner for the trade tomorrow; and, I have gotten a bit more work done in my yard. But the best thing that happened is a chance to baby-sit my friend's granddaughter while her mom went to a job interview. Little Heaven is just 2 1/2 months old and adorable and tiny and pretty well behaved. She visited yesterday morning and today again. Her mom got the job which is great news. I have given her a standing offer of baby-sitting if she can't take her to daycare for some reason. Any chance to just sit and hold a baby!

Our weather improved over the weekend but it cooled down again and we have had some rain but they are saying that the holiday weekend should be pretty good. I need to get more work done in the yard since we will be having a graduation party here in a couple of weeks.

No comments: