Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Block progress

The Road to Jericho is now 106 squares long with 35 left to make. I hope to get them done soon so that project can be put away for a while.

Last night I counted out blocks and strips that are completed for Ludvina's Legacy and here is what I came up with:

2 - 16-blocks sections
16 - 16 patch blocks
73 - 4-piece strips

This means I can get another section put together this evening perhaps and I can get enough blocks done for another one. I am starting to think about how I will put those sections together. The easy thing would be 1 or 2 inch (finished) sashing. I have also thought about using some of the little squares in the sashing and borders. Any thoughts? If I am using some of the little squares I need to figure this out soon so I don't end up having to cut more 1.5" squares!

1 comment:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Keep up the good work! It took the Children of Israel 40 years to get to Jericho.