Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A little project before the cushions

I am going to get started on the window seat cushions today - a project I have put off long enough. It is one of those that I think is going to be a pain so I put it off and put it off until I just have to do it. Hopefully, like most of those projects it will turn out much easier than anticipated!

I had a little extra time yesterday afternoon so I pulled out a quickie project from the 'to be finished pile' (hereafter to be known as TBFP). It was one of those panels you can get and it had an child's artist smock, a tote and a cat pincushion. Here are the smock and tote......I decided the cat pincushion just wasn't worth the work! I added bias tape to the neck and armholes because just turning under 1/4" and another 1/4" was not working out so well on the curves! The smock will be bib/apron for the grandkids and the tote will go in the toy room - little Clara does like her a good tote!

Well, off to the cushions!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Those turned out nice. I never could get motivated to do those, I got them with a yarn swap of all things.