Friday, March 12, 2010

Today's project

So here are some pictures of the tote I made today. It is from the same pattern I used for the bag I made on the quilt retreat (I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of that one)! This side has a zipper pocket and you can see the pockets on the ends that will hold water bottles quite nicely.This side has a wide pocket along the side with a magnetic clasp.Here is a shot of the inside. The divider in the middle is a zipper pocket. On one side is a pleated pocket and on the other side is a patch pocket with a key fob.The whole thing zips shut and it will hold a laptop which is why I made the first one for myself. This one is hopefully going to be for one of two people who are interested in buying a bag. Both wanted a blue one so if they both want one I will buy more of the fabric and make another.

2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

That is very pretty! Very nice looking! Good job!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Now, that's a neat bag!