Monday, November 8, 2010

Building blocks

This past week I got my blocks done for the Flickr Quilt Block Exchange. It is fun to work on someone else's projects so you get some variety.
After I got those four done I got these two fun tree blocks done for Margaret in QBRR2010. I have two more to make for QBRR2010 this morning and then I will moving on to a new quilt that I hope to have done this week.

On Saturday I got the striped pieced quilt quilted and last night I worked on the binding. I should have that done this afternoon or evening so maybe there will be pictures tomorrow of it and several other quilts that I have the bindings done on.

I just need to keep plugging away on all the projects I am working on that have deadlines in the next 2 months. And then do some thinking about Christmas also.

No comments: