Monday, July 30, 2007

A Dilemma

My dilemma is this - I have this small quilt top made. I have enough blocks to make a second the same. Do I make two small quilts or do I try to make a larger one from the blocks.

The small quilts are about 36" X 45" so if I put them together I would have 45" X 72" which is getting close to a twin size.

I have half square triangles of the blue with the prints leftover from making the 'blue' blocks that I could use as a border of some time I could get more of the blue for borders or I could do a scrappy border using the prints. I also have some plain white I could use in a border of some sort. I could also use the half square triangles as borders on the two small quilts or ...

As you can see I just have too many options and I can't make up my mind. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since they are both crib size I'd make them to have on hand for baby gifts I think. YELS

Not Lucy said...

That is where I am leaning right now.

Andrea said...

Hi Lucy - just found your blog and really like it. Will check back to see what you do with this - I love 30's prints so anything you do will look good I think !