Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving right along!

Yesterday I did the second coat on the section I painted on Wednesday and made it a little further with the first coat. Today I will move on with the first coat. I could have this side done this week but I am not counting on it. I think Larry will be taking down the gutters this weekend so I can paint where they were and next week we can have new ones put on. So the next time it rains we shouldn't hear the drip, drip, drip or the water falls that we have been hearing!

I have also made some progress on my CWC (Cathedral Window Charm) quilt. Now it is time to get to work on more of the blue squares. Amy is sending me a few yellow squares from her stash (around 200, I think!) for me to use if they will work and I will be picking some up from Kristy also. So a HUGE Thank You to both of them! I also need to go through my stash and see what is there. Luckily I only need 2" squares so my scrap bin should be a great resource!

Well, I guess it is time to get outside and paint! My old body will sure be glad when this marathon painting is done!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Cathedral windows is one of my total favorites. I love what you have going on here! Someday I think a bed sized quilt would be fun to do, but it would perhaps take a lifetime to complete.